Thursday 3 May 2012

MarveL Th3 AvengerS ♥


02th May 2012
The second day of May...
Ahemm... Goodbye april and welcome May...

"Marvel the avengers"
A movie that i'm waiting for long long time..
Finally i can watched it today..

Thank you for "SOMEONE" accompany me for it..
If not i really plan to watch alone cause many of my friends was watched it...
Terima kasih ya..


Actually it's last minutes movie..
Luckily GSC ticket counter still available for purchase..
If not just go back and sleep early nah..

A nice movie... A funny movie... A.... Cold movie...
It's really COLD inside the cinema..
Although i'm wearing jacket.. God bless... Luckily not too~~~ cold..
If not sure i'll beh tahan and keep on "shake" at there.. ahahaha...


Welcome a new member to join my Big Family..
Mr Bubu..
Thank you ya.. I'm like it much...
I will take care Bubu as much as i can.. Dont worry.. :)

0 comments: