Saturday 19 January 2013

January 2013 ♥


Welcome to 2013..
The 1st post by me.. Recently was busy on my new job..
Marketing officer in Adonis Beauty Consultants...
A new challenge to myself..
A new experience to myself...
A new environment to myself..
Hope that i can use to it...

Actually seem like quite easy for this job..
But actually it was not..
From the 1st day till now.. From the easy till hard..
Have many treatment and skill i need to know it, remember it, and try it..
I was happy cause i can enjoy facial treatment for free... Wahahaha...

It was saturday today..
Work for half day.. Have a program in our HQ today...
A courses for a group of young model.. Ahemmm.. Should be say is teenagers..
They was so slim and tall...
Once i saw them, suddenly realized that i'm old... Omg..
I think i should be re-style my image..
But.. Mature style?? YES.. That's the only style i can fix it now..

Imma waiting for time to back... 1.10pm...
Dated with my mummy ...
And a day to dye hair with a whole new color.. Purple plus red..
How you all think about it??
Will it be suit me?? Or i need to give up??
My babe boiii asked me can go to try for it...
Should i??? Or just back to my normal color with brown...
Aikkk.... Imma confusing now... Help me...
Will show you all once i've done...

In the end...
Happy Saturday to all of you..
Enjoy yours weekends.

0 comments: