Sunday 29 April 2012

Happy B'day to Cak3 ♥


Happy Birthday To U...
Happy Birthday To U...
Happy Birthday To U...
Happy Birthday To Cak3..

Cak3Woon.. Happy Birthday To U ya...
Daii Daii Daii Gor Luii Jor luh... Haha...
Wish you all the best ya...
As what your wish yesterday...
I Believe you will be Get marry soon...
Gambateh ya... I will support Eu...
Hehe...
But remember must "buka mata besar besar" ya...
Don't always blur blur and blur on it...
If not... You know ge lah...
Or maybe you wish to bang wall again... Hmm.. I'll not control you geh... Just go ahead... ^^


1st time been here..
" I Darts Hex ~ Scott Garden "
A new place for us..
** Paiisehh Kyky... Curi your photo to use ya... hehe **



Wow...
Double cake on the same day weiii...
Haha.. I miss the Tiramisu... Nice weiii..
Nickson Foong!!! Thank you for your helped ya... Hehe...



Happy Birthday to u again..
Just a Simple celebration to u..
Hope you won't mind it and enjoyed for yesterday..
If something make you unhappy or sadness..
Just forget it...
I believe you will be strong and fine soon...

Ps : Your present are coming soon... Hehe....



0 comments: