Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas ♥


All i want for Christmas is you....
Wakaka.. Merry Christmas to all of you guys..
Is time to listened some Christmas song luhh... Maria Carey ft Justin Bieber.. < All i want for Christmas is you >

How you spend your day??
Countdown?? Celebrate?? Exchange present??

Yup.. I've countdown and exchange present with my buddies during Christmas's eve..
Present from Mr Tai Kar Heng.. Planet Popcorn Boxs.. With many many newspapers to wrapping...
Well done and good job... To the lucky buddy too...
I Know your birthday is coming soon... Just wait it and we will give you a big big suprise.. hehe..



A Christmas present that i prepare to my lovely baby..
Hehe.. Can you guess what's at inside??
Sure will become fat and fat for him... Hehe..
Yes.. That's what i wanna do and wish to do..


Deng Deng Deng Deng..
Those Japanese snack food to my baby..
Almost also chocolate favourite.. Yeah Yeah..
I love my baby become fat fat again... Kawaii neh...


Waiting my baby finish his work and come to acc me for this christmas day..
Even just a drama and a short moment was enough for me because of you...
Love you my Baby...
I will be continue to do my best and try to be your best girlfriend..

♥ The 1st Christmas celebration with you... Muackzzz..





0 comments: