Friday 13 April 2012

❡as'S.Blogspot


13 April 2012
Suddenly got a feeling to create my new Blog..

✓ Start my different life
✓ Special Experience
✓ Special Memory


❖ Job's Lif3 
Actually.. I'm feel fed up and bored of my job.. A <Wrong> Environment.. It's a big problem to me.. Can you even think that you need to focus on Agency & also on walk in customer?? OMG.! 100% I can't accept for it.. I dislike to serve customer was the main point.. Second.. I was quite heavy for my work.. Keep on reply, reply and reply.. Reservation, reservation and reservation.. My mailbox won't get a silent day.. Am i really suit for Travel line?? Say real.. I'm started to confuse.. Started to worry about my future...  


❖ Jas'S Lif3 
A normal life for me than before.. Back to rest after work was the only activity that i hope to do.. Haha.. {Clubbing} Clubbing life was started to light me up again.. Always had a strongly Feeling to * Put my hands up in the air *.. XD Somemore i'm already 21 years old.. Haha.. I can entrance Many club with checking up my IC .. Zouk.. Phuture.. Velvet... @Live.. Etc...






Just Get a new Babies for myself.. My Acer Babies.. Haha.. A laptop that i always wish to get it.. Finally... Thank you FYNZ LIM.. Because of you.. I can always online and gaming whole day long.. Because of you.. I can get a laptop with lower price... Because of you.. My life was not bored anymore.. Love you.. :)




Was 21.25 right now.. Which means.. Still left half and hour.. I can go back to meet my Babies.. Haha.. I can go back to become piggy already.. Yipiii... That's what i wish from morning till now.. Oops.. Stop and keep all my stuff.. Clear up and prepare to CHOW... Updated will be continue as soon... 

Stay tuned and i'll be right back before 24 Hours.. 





0 comments: