Wednesday 18 April 2012

I'm Coming Hom3 ♥



18 April 2012 (Wed)
Was 12.43AM Right now... Started to feel sleepy but insist want to updated my Blog.. XD
Imma Guaii Luii today... Direct back to rest after my work.. Yippy Yaya Yippy Yippy Ya..


Went out with my Buddies Yesterday night..
Our Car Racing's King - Mr.Faii was bored and got the feeling to "Swim Car River"... 
Ahemmm... I'm learn from a Professes King - Mr.Sky... XD
Chapter 1 : Swim Car River means to "Yao Che Hor".. Really got a feeling to "ISH" him 99... XD


Meet a new "Friend" Yesterday... 
Name : Fan Shu
It was just around 1 year old ++.. 
Hmmm.. It's Cute and funny... Keep on run here and there.. But when the moment it's seat on my leg.. I feel nice and warm... Actually i'm wish to have a dog.. At least can accompany me.. But it was not allow in my Family... Disappointed.. But nevermind.. I still got that chance for it...
Just now suddenly feel that wanna meet and play with FanShu.. How good if i really can do it.. ><''


Oops... 
Is time to sleep now...
But just let me game awhile... XD
Anyway... Good night my peeps..
Have a nice dream and sleep tight :)

- The End -

0 comments: